Wide Format Printing For Seismic Data
The V24 is a solid business investment. This monochrome printer has production level speeds up to 2" per second and is versatile enough to handle the demands of the seismic industry.
Productive, Wide Format Thermal Printer
The V24 direct imaging printer provides superior quality, high throughput and efficient print handling.
The Basics: What You Need To Know
- 24” Direct Thermal Printer
- No ink cartridges or ribbons needed
- Built for the seismic and 2D/3D printing
- Prints at a variety of speeds
- Easy to use
- Optional pedestal available
- The only consumable you need is paper
- 200 or 400 dpi depending on bytes per scan
Features & Benefit
- Micro stepping technology that produces ultra smooth high resolution, delivers clear, crisp images and uncompromising image quality, print after print.
- Thermally imaged printing creates fast and cost effective prints compared to conventional inkjet or LED printers. The only consumable you need for the V24 is paper.
- The continuous feed capability allows you to save labor costs by freeing up time spent by personnel in media supervision.
- The printer comes with a Versatec™ Longline/Diff or Shortline/TTL with options for Centronics® or 10/100 network connectivity interface.