Ideal for Well Logging, Directional Drilling, Mud Logging, Horizontal Drilling and Sidescan Sonar
The V8.5e is the ideal mobile printer, with its small footprint and phot-realistic image quality. This rugged printer can withstand the harshest air, land and sea environments. The V8.5e features up to 64 levels of gray and continuous tone that produces clear, crisp grayscale imaging.
As a Thermal Printer, the Only Consumable Necessary is Paper
The V8.5e has no ink so it doesn't bleed and with no toner, it is consistent. Direct thermal delivers clear, crisp images at 2" (50.8 mm) per second, no matter the amount of data, whether a line drawing or aerial photograph, the print speed remains the same.
The Basics: What You Need To Know
- 8.5” Direct Thermal Printer
- No ink cartridges or ribbons needed
- Built for well log printing
- Rackmount or desktop capabilities
- Plotting speeds up to 4 IPS (inches per second)
- Ruggedized for field use
- Capable of handling the harshest environments
- 4 year warranty
- Easy to use
Features & Benefits
- Thermally imaged printing creates fast and cost effective prints compared to conventional color printers.
- Direct thermal printers require little or no maintenance and is also less likely to require servicing since it has fewer moving parts than the inkjet and laser competitors.
- Micro stepping technology that produces ultra smooth high resolution, delivers clear, crisp images and uncompromising image quality, print after print.
- The printer has an industry standard Versatec™ or a Centronics® interface as well as advanced print features to ensure that all jobs print fast and perfectly every time