Wide Format, Standard Well Log Printer With The Option To Print Up To 17"
The Pro-Log is the first high performance, low cost color print solution designed for today’s detail specific and color critical well log documentation. This wide format print solution is a combination of Canon hardware and SDI software technology resulting in a low maintenance, portable printing solution designed for cost effective printing of well logs up to 17” wide by unlimited length
Vibrant Full Bleed Imaging, Clear Text and Crisp Lines for Your Detail Well Logs
The 17 “ Pro-Log large format printer puts speed and high-quality printing in a versatile package and small footprint. Ideal for large departmental use or small workgroups, the Pro-Log is an exceptional solution for producing high quality well logs with incredible ease. Featuring a reactive ink system, this printer uses four highly colorfast dye inks – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black – plus two channels of pigment-based matte black. The result is vibrant full-bleed imaging, clear text and crisp lines for your detail well logs.
The Basics: What You Need To Know
- 17” Color Inkjet Printer
- Low total cost of ownership
- Built for an office environment
- Print widths up to 17” wide
- Utilizes SDI software technology
- Vibrant color, wide format imaging
- Available in 24” and 36” models
- Lowest overall cost per page in the industry
Features & Benefits
- Utilizes low cost roll fed continuous fanfold media, a five color inkjet platform and SDI Advanced Printing Solution software to produce excellent results.
- Low cost, high speed color on-demand that produces sharp details, crisp line lines and legible small text for optimal viewing
- Ensures better quality and reliability, less waste and higher productivity
- Features a reactive ink system with colorfast dye inks – cyan, magenta, yellow and black – plus two channels of pigment-based matte black
- Office APS users support for the industry standard formats such as CGM, PDF, HPGL PDS, EMF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF